Polypropylene Pumps :-
Polypropylene Centrifugal Process PumpReliable engineers are expertise in manufacturing of Polypropylene Process Pump, Design of pump is sturdy and parts are with long life, manufacturers & exporters Polypropylene Centrifugal
- pp centrifugal pumps are used for handling highly corrosive chemicals in process industries.
- pumps are provided with Teflon gland or mechanical seal as per requirement.
- All wetted parts are made from high pressure moulded polypropylene.
- Shaft 316,protected by shaft sleeve of alloy or alumina filled PTFE or ceramic.
Back pull out casing, very easy for maintain Heavy duty casted bearing housing
No seal, stuffing box & gland Pump can run even in dry condition Maintanance free
PP vertical submerged pump
- Vertical submerged pumps no priming is required as pumps portion remain in liquids.
- Pumps are specially design for highly corrosive liquids in priming is not possible.
- shaft is covered with polypropylene sleeve for protection from corrosives liquids.
- Available in different length.
- Available in correspond models of MHPP and MVGP
- Effluent treatment plants
- Filter Press for Dyes & Intermediates
- Scrubbing of corrosives gases
- Petrochemicals, highly corrosive chemicals, pesticides, Sea and water sewage
- Pickling in steel Rolling mills
- Electro plating process