External Gear Pump :-
- All Positive displacement rotary gear pumps are self priming pumps with suction lift of 3 meters at mean viscosity and speed 1440 rpm.
- The REG series of TOSS pump has modified profile of teeth to give accurate discharge within the pressure range.
- The helical gear design delivers constant volume without and pulsation. It also reduces internal slippage and gives high volumetric efficiency.
- Compact in size and highly economical
- All these are self lubricated pumps recommended for use where the liquid to be transferred has lubrication properties Hence the bearing are lubricated by the pumping fluid and do not need any external lubrication.
- Easy maintenance due to availability and interchangeability of spares.
- All Efficient gear pumps are designed and assembled
- and with close tolerances to reduce the mechanical losses, thus it consumes less power and operates at higher efficiency.
- “TOSS” Rotary gear pumps are useful for handling following viscous and semi viscous liquid
- Clean lube oil, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Ground nut oil, Cotton seed oil and Hydraulic oil.
- All kind of vegetable oils.
- Paints & Varnish
- All Kind of fish and animal oils.
- Soap Solutions
- Sugar molasses and syrups.
- Printing Ink.
- Glycerin, Glycol and glue
- Viscous Chemical
- Pressure : Up to 12 Kg / cm2
- Discharge :10 LPM to 1000 LPM
- Pipe Size : 1/4” BSP to 4” BSP